If you are concerned about a child, and you feel they are in danger of harm, please call:
Children's Social Care Referrals: Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH): 0300 456 0108
Out of hours: 0300 456 0100
Gomeldon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We will fulfil our local and national responsibilities as laid out in the following key documents:
• Working Together to Safeguard Children (2018)
• Keeping Children Safe in Education (2023)
• The procedures of the Safeguarding Vulnerable People Partnership (formerly WSCB)
• Information sharing - Advice for practitioners providing safeguarding services to children, young
people, parents and carers (2018)
The aim of this policy is to ensure:
• All our pupils are safe and protected from harm.
• Safeguarding procedures are in place to help pupils to feel safe and learn to stay safe.
• Adults in the school community are aware of the expected behaviours and the school’s legal
responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and child protection.
Designated Safeguarding Lead: Miss Catherine Windross 01980 611370 firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mr Richard Chapman 01980 611370 email@example.com
Safeguarding Governor: Dr Kirsty Lashbrooke 01980 611370